counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Saturday, January 22, 2011

my homepage is msn.
but the weird thing is it's still malaysia msn ever since i come back from malaysia.
hohohoho.

anyway, went out to shop today.
yes, again (:
but i didn't buy anything ): sadly.
i need to, no actually want to, to buy a covered shoe, my hello kitty files and post-its.
and more importantly a new phone!
i'm waiting for iphone 5 ):
i've been waiting quite some time for iphone 4 white but i don't think there is now.
so now is iphone 5!
yeah right (:

and just now something weird happened.
i was at this bus stop waiting for my 二舅 with my mum and bro.
so i decided to go to the back of the bus stop and scrub my heels, the dead skin off.
cause i got cracked heels now ):
yeah so while i was scrubbing.
i heard someone shouted so naturally i turn back, and saw someone wind down his car windows.
surprsingly he was shouting at me, like calling me or what.
but i couldn't hear properly what he was shouting and i showed him the "huh" face.
quite weird eh.
anyway i noted down his car plate number.

so in the end, i didn't really study today.
only did one math question just now.
and since i can't think i decided not to do cause it would be kind of waste of time.
hehs
LOL
some kind of excuse.

and i feel like going out to work all of a sudden.
but it's not a good idea i guess.
but i really want to earn money and buy the things i want instead of keep askingn for money or what.
and even if i want to work, my mum won't allow i guess.

i and my mum chatted like before lunch today.
suddenly we were talking about my age.
i can't remember wha ttopic that lead us there.
and she was kind of shock that i'm 18 this year.
lol and according to the lunar calender, i'm like 19 already.
ohmy gosh.
it's like seriously so fast.
teenage years is going to be over real soon.
how ):

i'm envy of girls with really LONG hair.
i had before but i can't remember which year, i went to cut it off to like really short, to try a new hairstyle.
and sadly my hair grows real slow ):
I WANT SUPER LONG HAIR that can almost reach my waist ):