counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Tuesday, November 23, 2010






You are my strength when i am weak.
You are the treasure that i seek.
You are my all in all.

i was in the taiwan meeting sitting down, after that i realised a cut near my knee cap, it was bleeding.
but then when i took out the tissue and wiped it, the blood was dry! hoho this shows that the ut has been quite some time already but dont know when was it.
i was quite shock too, it's like 5~7 cm, and yes tsk i went to sort of used a ruler to see just now.
i got a blister at my pinky too ):

honestly, i don't really have the mood to go taiwan now.
i've lots of tutorials to catch up on, i still don't know whether i'm going to promote yet until friday and i need to perform when i'm not really familiar with my pieces.
and also, the temperature there it's like 10~14 degree.

sigh.