counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Thursday, November 25, 2010





i've been blogging quite often ths month yeah? :D

i'm like treating this as a onlne diary so i'll keep it update when i'm free and i can read it when i'm old :D
like so cool uh? then i can show my hubby if i have, my kids if i have then they'll know about my past.
hohoho.
i was looking at the calendar just now.
it looks weird to me when i see the year like 2020, i mean i dont know hohoh i just feels weird like seeing 2030, 2040, 2050.
and i was like seeing how many 13th friday are there in. hehs. 2012 will have quite a few uh /:

and i dont know whether to regret going taiwan.
seriously, no really excited for it.
dont really have the mood ):
somemore it's coldddddddddddddd there.
and was like packing my luggage there.
i was trying out my jeans just now and realised i've slimmed down a little! YEAH :D
cause there's this jeans which was quite tight and difficult to wear on quite some time ago, but when i tried it on it was just right! ^^ happy ~
i think my tighs are fat >:( REALLY!

i don't like my hair.
it's rough, dry and not long enough >:(