counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Sunday, November 14, 2010









i'm so going to watch rule #1 on next friday (:
oops i don't remember what time is it.
but it's nice, seems like it's horror though i don't remember it's horror.


as usual, i had my afternoon nap and didn't study much again.
i guess i'll just have to study during december (:
bad habits die hard and lots of self discipline is needed yeah?
next year is A levels so lots of effort is needed.
oh rather i can't slack already.
i really needed to pass my retest and i do hope that i can pass and advance to J2.
you know is like i wish that i pass my retest at every 11:11 cause that's the thing i really wish most.

watch channel 8 just now some jackneo show about the government's law.
(: it's nice hahaha for me
and every time i tell my mum “这个戏很好看的!”
she'll just reply me in a monotone "你有什么戏不好看的"
or rather hahaha both my dad and her say the same thing.
but it's really nice lah (:

the weather now is damn nice (:
oh and it's showing 聊斋 now on channel U and some old old movie on channel 8 now.
sometimes, i really feel that like they got no shows to screen or whatever you call it.
like some shows they repeat damn a lot of times.
but hahah some is nice so yeah. but still ...

anyway what's the song for the 才华横溢广告? tell me please (: