counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY (:

and i overslept again -.-
was supposed to wake up at 5am to do PW, in the end i stopped the alarm on my handphone
around 5plus to 6 my cloack's alarm rang again, and i stopped that also.
after that 6 the alarm on my handphone rang, and i stopped it.
luckily my mum came in my room at 650 and wake me up.
then cabbed to school.
today teachers' day concert was a disappointment, unexpected.
i thought it would be awesome after watching the thanksgiving concert previously.
but still it turn out this way ):
finally i've handed in my EBP form after one week. and i only remembered after i left school -.-
which means i went back school when i was reaching the bus stop.
sigh
went back to secondary school.
wasn't really excited or enthu ):
disappointing that most of my classmates didn't go back ):
sleepy now.

bought my doraemon ((: happy~

finally bought my anklet ((:

overdued YOG fireworks pictures