counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, August 13, 2010

ARGH.
stupid headache plus jaw pain. ):
adding in to my sickness when my flu haven't recover yet
what's this.

anyway i slept at 830pm yesterday
tsk
it's damn early for a JC student to sleep at that time (:
but that's because i'm sick ):
however i didn't fall asleep at that cause i was tempted to use my phone (:
hahaha and i went to my own blog, and somehow i decided to read my first post in august 2006 in my blog then after that unknowingly want to read on more.
so, i was basically reading my archives until about 10pm when my handphone was signalling that my handphone battery was low. so, of course i went to charge it and sleep (:

anyway, after reading, i was kind of more motivated to blog (:
cause it seriously brought back memories of the past that i couldn't remember so i was like "huh? this actually happened?" when i read most of my posts.
and i was like "ohmygoodness, i did post this?" (:
and of course pictures (:
i find that blogging to me is actually quite meaningful (:
an online diary more posts than what i write in my own diary.
writing a diary needs more discipline hahaha.
whatsmore i'm seriously lazy to write my diary every month
but whereas a blog is DIFFERENT TOTALLY (:
i still can post pictures which can bring back memories clearly. unlike words when my language is so super lousy can ):
blogging is much more easier when you surf the net more often.
the internet won't "disappear" right? (:
and i won't delete my blog too (:
url is easy for me to remember.
unless i've lost my memory ):
so yup :D
tsk

and i was saying i actually fell asleep at 10pm yesterday so i was planning to wake up at 6am today, so apparently, without fail, it failed again. everytime is like that
expected.
most people also face the same problem i guess hahahah (:

just now went to Singapore Arts Museum because of SRGCE CIP.
it's to be a guide there on 9-10 october yeah (:
kind of looking forward to it (:
something like tourism hahah
and it's fun (:
remind me of sec 3 tourism ambassador thingy that i've attended before the ZhuHai trip.
awwww, really miss ZhuHai hahah (:
i like going overseas trip cause it will leave an super rare and memorable experience for me.
and in JC life, i'm going to attend any events that the school have to leave an awesome JC experience in my life :D

and some pictures in this year till now (: