counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my rank points is super duper low.
the higher the better.
i guess knowing my rank points seriously make me wake up.
my rank points make me realise if i do not start working hard now.
no doubt i'll repeat J1 next year.
but i'm do not have faith in myself in consistent work.
cause i'll give up really easily.
but i'm reminding myself to study everytime i tried to give up.
sometimes reminders do fail.
I DON'T WANT TO RETAIN
SO, i'll have to study.
i was only satisfied with my economics results cause i didn't fail though i only study a little.
chinese and maths was the most disappointing seriously.
i was like totally WTH when i got my results.
GP best.
when i got back GP i suddenly thought of ms ng.
how she told me to get serious with my work.
how she tell me to study hard for GP if i want to do JC.

two strangers A and B
A saw B
they don't talk to each other.
never talk to each other
they pass by each other everyday.
A notices B everytime
but, what about B.
如果这两个人有缘
那有没有分?
两个人在一起
真的只能单纯的靠缘分吗?