counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Tuesday, February 09, 2010

i was combing my hair before i taking my shower.
then there was like something fell down.
it was small and white and i thought that it was cotton wool or something.
but who knows the more i combed, the more like "cotton wool" thing fell.
GOSH THEN I REALISED THAT WAS DANDRUFF. shyt dang man.
then i panic then i combed somemore and more fell off.
i'm like getting more紧张and scared leh.
then i took my shower and washed my hair
keep washing washing.
pray that just that today my hair got something wrong and everything will be gone forever.
NO DANDRUFF PLEASE PLEASE.
am i using the wrong shampoo or have i been using the hair dryer the wrong way?
cause i started using the hair dryer like when the school started.
is it?
or what.
shyt
how how how.

stop thinking of it.


tomorrow everything will be over.

shyt.



anyway lectures start already
and i'm so going to STUDY.
:O