counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Saturday, January 30, 2010


currently feeling a bit hungry :\
anways, those in JCs started school already including me.
and i threw away all my uniforms already :
i didn't know that first day have to wear uniform.
then went to borrow from keqian.
and even my old school shoes thrown also :
then borrowed from wanxin for first day.
lesson learnt.
:O
orientation was okay.
should be ending around next friday bah i hope.
first day of orientation is making me miss sec one life D:
and then having those ice breakers game and etc.
LOL
and quite a few cannot remember my name when we were playing one of the game i think?
then my group got one retainee :\

quite a lot of retainee from last year :
not a good thing.
pray hard that I WILL NOT RETAIN.
so i must STUDY STUDY STUDY.
anyway, action speaks louder than word.
seriously lazy to blog leh :
hahahhaha

i'm thinking of changing blogskin and i'm going to find one!
yeah.
when i'm in the mood :D

i'm thinking what's my skills and talents?
cause got to fill in under profile in the school thing.
i like got nothing eh.
feel inferior eh.
useless.
:O

and i'm still not used to say SRJC as my JC and this and that. :\

so, bye for now.
go find NEW blogskin
i don't know how to make blogskin D: