counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, September 18, 2009

yeah it's finally OVER over over ;D
but another one is coming ;o
it's around 1 month
.
.
.
how? i got eyebags D;
.
.
.
anyways
i keep forgetting i wanted to blog
.
yeah
so after finishing my papers for today, went to the library to borrow books cause i really need to buck up my english
it's only one month left
and i really need to CHIONG.
-.-
and lols wm was telling this animal joke and when she was reading out loud then she realised that it was a vulgarity.
but to me it's not vulgar =/
gosh
i think i'm very vulgar, really.
i'm in the midst of quiting vulgarities
Lols.
so please slap me if you hear me speaking the uncouth language ;D
thanks
.
so the haze is like reaching Singapore and from my house here, i can't even see the faraway buildings because it's covered by the haze
real serious problem caused by deforestation.
oh geography
speaking of geography
sigh
i failed as i've expected
so
i really need to do something about it.
WAKE ME UP.
i think i'm still living in my pluto world o;
.



.
fx came to my house just now ;D
she's moving to my area next year ;D
looking forward ;D
yeah ;D
.
today is the last day of the seventh month.
and people are burning incense paper.
.
bye ;D