counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Saturday, August 22, 2009

i've changed my pm to buy me a coffin
cause i seriously feel very DEAD now.
i dont know why.
and my msn is screwed up and this time not by me but by my neighbour
wth.
that time i screwed up by my own it was like so -
and this time okay la
just the function a bit weird
and my nudge tools i have to redownload
goodness what have he done
so yesterday i said i wanted to chiong but ended up nothing
.
vulgarities sucks.
yeah
and yes today woke up at 4 plus because i suddenly had stomache in the middle of my dreams
so i went to the toilet and sleep back
10 plus woke up dont know for what reason and i realised that i was using my earpiece while i'm sleeping and the music is still on.
so slept back again and suddenly heard my mum screaming 要叫几次啊起来吃饭了!
oh how many times did she called me?
i think i didnt hear us cause i was using the earpiece.

.
.
.
.
.
.
my brother got Mr.Bump ;D
damn kawaii.


okay oh ya, suddenly remembered.

yesterday was learning to 93.3

jackneo and chongqing

talking about the 吓到笑

so he say that he challenged the good friend when he was in NS

and anyway that's not the main point

he was saying that one scene in the show was true and was really weird. cause there is this lady standing in like 60degree, like MJ is 45degree but hers was 60degree. and they went to ask her why she was standing like that she say she didn't. so they called her to stand again, but she cannot do back the same, and he say if anyone is going to watch the movie, take note of the scene where he and other 2 guys are sitting in the coffee shop one then there's some lady burning incense paper or whatever la. is on the top left corner one.