counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Monday, July 06, 2009

TO VIV:

retarded.
oh and i'm so regret after i delete your first post
why don't you post again
why dont you come face to face?
your first tag is like so retarded lor
get your facts right?
LOL why dont dare to delete your post?
you dont even dare to face me lor
i can imagine you are just like a small rat hiding behind the screens
LOL
talking to you will be like lowering myself
cause you like so ill-mannered
did you mother teach you to do all this?
huh?
LOL
what a joke
rather than hiding behind the screens why dont you show up?
or you dont dare?
Do you need to see a psychologist?



Oh well . Seems that recently someone been spamming my blog with negative comments ? But i am afraid to tell you sorry this comment dosent even hurt me or wound me cause i cant imagine myself being angry over trivial stuffs like that.