counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, April 17, 2009

*yawns*

i got a small little "hole" under my big toe. *ouch*
i'm tired.
countdown to mid-year. it's even like less than 10 days.
scaryyyy.
well. have to faced up to reality. i hadn't start my revision yet. dead meat.
phew.
Mrs Lau is indeed a super uber good teacher. she puts in lots of effort for us.

sigh* and hahas. today she said to weimei say she must go into JC and i replied her of course she is a 天才. lols. thn never did i expect that she can remember my name and said that i'm also one.but i replied her i'm that 天生的蠢才.

i never forget that day. [nofurtherexplanation]

and i'm worrying for my English the most important subject. i can't afford to fail it manxzs.
today got back my chinese test paper. yes it was simply just a test paper but i can't even get an A for it.
how am i going to survive the coming 'O' level chinese paper just like 1 more month away?
English was terrible. yesterday free writing, i'm not sure if i can make it.
but i still want to thank weimei and wanling on wednesday helping me in the introduction =/
[=


goodness stupid toe. ahhhhhhhh.
nevermind. its not that visible.
but its still there ]=



speaking of this remind me of the scar on my forehead.
i was primary 4 at that time and i do not want to further elaborate on the incident.
people avoid me and looked at me as if i was some kind of freak.
well to think i actually still remember it.
but its the fact. the scar will just remain. there forever and ever.



if only i could turn back time
just like the clock in the music room that goes anti-clockwise.