counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, July 18, 2008


perhaps all was just a wishful thinking of mines

isn`t it so?

how i wished yesterday dream was real?

that was a really a good dream for me yesterday
and i slept so well
so reluctant to wake up this morning
but i have to face the reality eh?
things perhaps is not what i think it is



live everyday to the fullest
cause i don`t know what will happened to me tomorrow
perhaps i will just get knock down by the car



and im not living my day to the fullest
i don`t even care what going of me tomorrow
just follow the fate of my life
i don`t wish to change
or rather im lazy to change



nobody

nobody

nobody

seems to trust me
they take me as a bad girl who does not does things well perhaps



since the 14 years and ? months and ?days
i know that human beings are selfish creatures