counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kaes and i`ve lost my ring T.T i was like searching for high and low just now but ... i just cant find it
sad
well
perhaps its meant to be lost.



so today rained
i love rainy days cause its cold
[=
hahas
luckily it didn`t rained when i was on my way back home eh
well
today saw some of ex-school mates
in the morning board the mrt saw one
i doubt she recognised me
]=
then after that went back home
i shall named this two guys "I" and "D"
i know them and i think they should know me


in this road, "I" and "D" was in front of me while im walking with wanxin.
then went past them
"I" first walked past then turned around ask "D" 'saw?'


ok
never mind
over is over nothing actually
xP


okays then i also have health check today. then took wanxin specs and wear and walk around like for around 20mins then everyone was like looking at me with a weird expression on their face can ... lols
wearing specs is fun [=
lols



Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.