counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, June 13, 2008

i think theres something wrong with my fastwebcounter ]=
is like 8 digits ... siao
how can it be so many peeps visiting my blog
so
what to do?
change [=


drats la
how?!?!

not nice liao]=
no money go buy new one ... WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING]=


some unglam ugly pics ><
close your eyes



















hehs ... its just some random pics to put ...

well, went malaysia for er 3 days yupp and came back today ...
theres a change of maid at my grandma house ]=
[the maid is for doing the housework and looking after the kids not for my grandma [= my grandma isn`t that old hors just celebrated her birthday she is 58 ...]
i miss the old one the old maid that is around early 20s ... this is 31 years old and hehs ... i find her bit "dangerous"
well perhaps im not close or whatever to her ...
shes only 31 and is married and had children ... i don`t know how many but my aunt told me that her oldest child has the same age as me means that 31-15= 16 ...

3 days there had been drinking at night whoooo ...
drown my sorrows eh ... what sorrows would i have? hehs ... i know? nobody knows ...
later i go drink again hahs ... cant go pub/disco ]= underage ...
aunt suggest go pub issit or disco?
then i say on i tall enough try trick them ><
aunt say okay
but
told me to consider
she say can go but
what if seriously kana caught by police
once go in is hard to get out is UNDERAGE
full stop
sulk
drink


crappy

new house but i miss the old bed ]=

my mummy get my old bolster back for me [=
hahs

homework still undone ...
storybooks still unread ...
!#$%@$#^&
gotta quit myy vulgarities ...
though never say out
but when im angry those words kept trying to come out of my mouth

papa friends uncle quit smoking
me quit vulgarities

full stop here[=