counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Friday, June 27, 2008

bored p;






school starts
everything gotta rush
term 3 is a short term
so everything being pushed forward


wonder what will happen to myself?
will i be able to cope?
will i able to score well?
hohs


i pondered a lot this few nights
a lot of things went through my mind
never mindi don feel like saying out




anyway today went tao nan school to rehearse er the performance at parkway parade
tao nan school is like big
yeps
and kaqian told me that all the students from tao nan had to learn higher chinese
woah
lols
special ehs
i have doubts about it
hahs
so
i went to ask a lil boy who went past me
lols
"erm excuse me your school de students all have to study higher chinese?"
"yeps" he was like rushing
"all ar?"
"ya"
"oh okays thanks lots"






i seem so retarded and suaku




bye