counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Thursday, July 12, 2007


well ... i've came back to blog ...
july le ... times really flies ... isn't it ... haix ... got back my results and finished arts nite ... i enjoy the arts nite performance but it was tired though ... then had good news week ? two days only ? ahem ... something happened ... ermmmm ... then took my results ... i can do it better than the results that i got now ... but improved le la =)



this is my PSP which i bought it last week ?


yesterday



went to greendale secondary school for the hongkong thingy rehearsal ... ya ... before i went ... cos 1pm had to leave class rite ... then i was having my home econs lesson ... ms leong was like kept on talking and sae lemme teach abit first then you go ... in the end nvr teach anything then keep on asking me ... what mus you hand in tml ... she asked me that more than 5x i think ... then i answer corredctly then she still ot letting me go off ... and saying me not handing my work ... please i hand in to her the first time she sae font too big and too brief ... second time i hand it on mon she again sae too brief re-do ... loads of rubbish ... i told her i hand it in to her liao then she keep on asking me for it ... the last tym she asked me what mus i hand in tml which is today to her ... i answer correctly what ... then i tak boleh tahan her liao ... straight away walked off liao ...



today



nothing much about today ... lessons per ass normal lor lOls! ermmmm ... and i din hand in the home econs to ms leong HAHAS! one day ... i not that colever to finish her assignment so fast ...
so got to go to do home econs le. Bye!