counter had viewed since o6o7o8


Saturday, July 21, 2007

nothing to do so, i shall post!
yesterday, racial harmony day.tjx [bro] said that they will be alot of food. then wanna to buy something for me during recess. he was suppose to mit me but din turn up ... waited at somewhere for about 5-10mins for him ... then never mind lor ... after that then went to recess ... then went for choir practice ... had fun during choir =] learnt alot of things ...
then went home ... first thing was to ask tjx why never go mit me! lols ... he said that his recess was frm 9 to 9.50 so cant mit me but he bought food for me ... thanks ... primary school is better than secondary school as the food are nicer than secondary school ^^ well ... today, theres firework at night i think cos of national day ... yupp ... ermmm ... so ... well ... bye! xp